HYPNOBIRTHING WITH MG HYPNOSIS
Giving birth and becoming a mother is a great personal adventure, but it is also a period in which your body and mind will undergo many emotional and physical changes. To help with these changes, Marygrace is running Hypnobirthing classes out of her Putney location in South-West London.
The sessions will assist expectant mothers to deal with a wide spectrum of conditions, such as relaxation, breathing techniques, pain management during childbirth (without relying on pharmaceuticals), taking control of the birthing experience, and learning ways of overcoming "postnatal blues".
THE BENEFITS OF HYPNOBIRTHING
Some on the main benefits of Hypnobirthing are listed below. However, there is more information available on the internet:
- You learn breathing techniques to help manage any discomfort.
- We use various methods to alleviate fears, worries, myths, and thus reducing tension from the body.
- You learn relaxation and how to deepen the relaxation through self-hypnosis, which allows you to "tune in" to your bodies natural responses.
- You will feel more in control of decisions during the birth as you will be able to see things objectively and from a calm frame of mind.
- There is a reduction, or absence, for the need of chemical anaesthesia, as the body is more relaxed.
- Hypnosis shortens the first stage of delivery by approximately 3 – 4 hours for mother's delivering their babies. For subsequent deliveries, it is not unusual for them to be as quick as 60 - 120 minutes long.
- We will help you prepare for the whole birthing experience with a positive and joyous frame of mind using visualisation techniques. This helps your mind and body prepare.
- Learn how the mind and body work together and how they influence each other.
- Understanding the difference between "their" experience and "your" experience, so you can focus on the pleasure of the whole pre and post delivery changes.
- Address concerns about giving birth so we can change them to be positive.
- Learning self-hypnosis will assist the mother to go into trance to rest and recover. Being pregnant makes women naturally susceptible to the trance state.
- The skills you learn help reduce exhaustion and allows you to feel more in control of the delivery.
- Relaxation helps with the production of milk.
- Using the self-hypnosis decreases post natal blues and helps the body rest and recover.
- Endorphins are the body's natural anaesthetics, and are far safer than man made pharmeceutical alternatives.
MORE INFORMATION AND APPOINTMENTS
For more information about hypnobirthing sessions, please contact Marygrace on 07931 54 74 14 or by email on email@example.com.
"I love the CD. Your voice is so clear, concise, calming and reassuring."